Get Cleaner Air in your Los Angeles Home

Today, most of us spend the majority of our time indoors. And since indoor air is five times dirtier than outdoor air, it’s more important than ever to consider the quality of the air inside your home. Carrier air cleaners can improve your health and comfort by keeping your entire home cleaner, protect your furnishings, and save you time and the aggravation of continuous dusting and cleaning.

Visually you can see, in a beam of sunlight, what represents only a fraction of the millions of airborne contaminants present in your home’s environment. Most standard air filters only trap approximately 7% of these pollutants and leave the remaining 93% to contaminate the air inside your home. 

This dirty air, including dust, dirt, bacteria, pollen, tobacco smoke, mold, and various gases can damage your furnishings as well as aggravate allergy, asthma, and breathing problems. Call us today at (310) 896-4911 to speak with a Brody Pennell indoor air quality expert that will help you select the perfect products to clean the air in your home.

Air Purifier